Ironman Wales 2019
Takes place on the 15th September in the south of the county. The event will consist of a 3.8K sea swim, a 112 mile bike ride and full 26.2 mile marathon - all in one day. We have been welcoming supporters, professionals and age group competitors from around the world since the first Ironman Wales in 2011.
- Early hot or cold breakfast between 4.15am - 4.45am for competitors and their supporters (a packed breakfast is also available to take out if 4.15am is too early for supporters).
- Safe bicycle storage
- Undercover area for bike repairs
- Drying areas for wetsuits & swim suits
- A laundrette with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Close proximity to Tenby (3 miles) - so you're close to everything but still far enough away to be able to relax in quiet surroundings
- Pasta based dishes included on the menu for the night before (as we are out on the course supporting competitors during race day there is no evening meal available on the 9th September)
- Activity organisation - if you would like to visit some of our local attractions during your stay we can recommend and book these as and when required.
- Ironman Wales training weekend packages - if you would like to book accommodation for a training weekend please contact us for pricing.
Please note there is a minimum stay requirement of 3 days for the Ironman Wales weekend.