Evening meals are available throughout the season, apart from July & August. Jane does all the cooking at Elm Grove, following on in the tradition of her mother and grandmother.
Dinner is served between 6.30pm - 7pm and costs £27 for 3 courses or £22 for 2 courses. To allow Jane enough time for ordering produce, preparation and cooking we ask guests to pre- order their dinner choices. We are unfortunately unable to accommodate guests wishing to dine if they have not pre-ordered by 10.00am (those wishing to dine on the night they arrive with us will be sent a menu a few days in advance via email). A sample menu can be seen here
Elm Grove has a fully licensed bar stocking local beers from Harbwr Brewery & The Tenby Brewing Co. as well as other local bottled beers. We also offers a range of wines, spirits (including local welsh products) and champagne.
For those guests unsure of arrival time, or would prefer to dine later/elsewhere, there are two pubs/restaurants in the village which serve food until around 9pm - The Sun Inn & The Parsonage Inn.
There are also various options in Tenby and surrounding villages (guests will receive 10% off their bill for bookings at Coast Saundersfoot & The Grove when booked via us. Both of these are award wining dining venues).
We would advise making advance dinner reservations for visits between Easter - September as this is a particularly busy time in the county:
- Salt Cellar, Tenby - located on the Esplanade this new 2 AA Rosette restaurant offers a range of dishes using local produce : http://www.thesaltcellartenby.co.uk/
- The Grove Narberth - Guests will receive 10% off their bills for bookings made via us. For something really special - visit this 3 AA Rosette restaurant. One of our favourite places in the UK, which also offers one of the best afternoon teas in the area. http://www.thegrove-narberth.co.uk/restaurant
- Quayside Tearoom, Lawrenny (closed on Mondays)- a multi award winning tearoom with fantastic food including crab sandwiches and some amazing cakes that never disappoint: http://www.quaysidelawrenny.co.uk/home.html
- The Mooring, Tenby http://themooringtenby.com/ and The Lighthouse, Tenby http://www.thelighthousetenby.com/ - two great restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
- Trefloyne Manor, Penally http://www.trefloyne.com/restaurant - fantastic range of food in a beautiful location just outside Penally
- Stables Restaurant - situated within Tenby town walls - an intimate and cosy dining option with traditional dishes and friendly service www.stablestenby.co.uk
- Coast, Saundersfoot - Guests will receive 10% off their bills for bookings made via us Excellent restaurant headed up by Tom Hine and featuring local fish, meat and produce. http://coastsaundersfoot.co.uk/
- Top Joes, Tenby - one of our favourites - a great pizza restaurant using authentic produce.
- The Qube, Tenby - recently refurbished the menu now offers a wide range of british, european and worldwide dishes www.theqube-tenby.co.uk
- The Sand Bar, Tenby - owned and run by the team behind Tenby Brewing Co. and offering Mexican street food accompanied by some of their hand crafted beers and other micro brewery beers (wine/spirits etc also available).
- The two pubs in our village (just a 5 minute walk) are The Parsonage Inn (01834 871436) and the Sun Inn (01834 871322) - we recommend making advance bookings