Elm Grove Mews Cottage offers self catering accommodation in the carefully constructed and converted old stables & coach houses at Elm Grove in St Florence.
The accommodation is fully furnished with central heating and have new, well equipped kitchens which include the relevant amount of utensils, crockery and cooking equipment. Beds are made up prior to arrival, so there is no need to bring your own bedding or towels.
Mews 2 and can comfortably sleep up to six people.
Deposit and cancellation information is below.
You can now search for availability for the Mews cottages via the Book Now button at the bottom of this page. Please note that during high season bookings for the cottages are for Saturday to Saturday only. Outside this period short stays are available - please contact us for availability.
The Mews Cottage is set in the spacious grounds of Elm Grove Country House in St Florence, a pretty, secluded village and renowned for winning the Floral Village of Wales and the Britain in Bloom competitions.
- A family room with double bed and a bunk bed
- A double room (both bedrooms have a wash hand basin)
- The upstairs bathroom has a shower and bath
- Downstairs shower room
- A comfortable lounge with three piece suite and an electric fire, large flat screen television and a DVD player
- A separate dining room with further comfortable seating plus dining suite
- The kitchen is newly fitted and has a dishwasher, microwave and electric cooker, fridge/freezer, and the cooking utensils.
- The cottage is fully centrally heated and is an ideal place for those winter breaks.
- Electricity is metered and £1 coins are required to be put into the meter by guests (as a guide £5 - £7 would be sufficient during summer months)
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking in front of the cottage
- Use of Country House facilities including tennis court, children's play area, games room, DVD/book library, croquet
- Breakfast & evening meals can be arranged at an additional cost in the Country House subject to availability.
Prices range from £450 - £750 per week
Deposits & Cancellations
If booked direct: a non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to book the cottages and any cancellations within 28 days of the arrival date will result in full payment being required, including curtailment of stays once you have arrived. All days booked must be paid for.
If booked via booking sites: Please check the details on the site you booked on for terms and conditions
For further information on Elm Grove Mews Cottages, our tariff, bookings and enquiries, please contact us on: