The Long Course Weekend 2017
Friday 7th - Sunday 9th July 2017
Three events over three days (7th July - 9th July 2017) in some of the most scenic locations in the world.
A great warm up event for Ironman Wales, or a fantastic event in itself. Choose from the Swim, Cycle or Run - or do all three in full and get the coveted Long Course Weekend Medal.
Tenby is developing a reputation as an excellent host for events such as the Long Course Weekend and Ironman Wales events.
To kick-off the weekend on Friday evening, the Long Course athletes haveThe Wales Swim to complete - a 2.4 mile swim that takes place on Tenby's North Beach. On Saturday their attention turns to The Wales Sportive, and 112 miles of undulating Welsh countryside lined with enthusiastic crowds. To finish the weekend, the athletes have the small task(!) of completing the 26.2 miles of The Wales Marathon, which is quickly establishing itself as a fantastic event in its own right.
More than 10,000 competitors have attempted the difficult terrain and challenging weather conditions on this punishing route since its first race in 2010.
- Early hot or cold breakfast between 6.15am - 6.45am for competitors and their supporters on Saturday morning and from 7.30am on the Sunday morning.
- Safe bicycle storage
- Undercover area for bike repairs
- Drying areas for wetsuits & swim suits
- A laundrette with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Close proximity to Tenby (3 miles) - so you're close to everything but still far enough away to be able to relax in quiet surroundings
- Activity organisation - if you would like to visit some of our local attractions during your stay we can recommend and book these as and when required.
Please note there is a minimum stay requirement of 2 days for the LCW.
To book click on the "Book Now" button or contact us directly on 01834 871255