Evening meals are available throughout the season, apart from July & August. Jane does all the cooking at Elm Grove, following on in the tradition of her mother and grandmother.
Dinner is served between 6.30pm - 7pm and costs £27 for 3 courses or £22 for 2 courses. To allow Jane enough time for ordering produce, preparation and cooking we ask guests to pre- order their dinner choices. We are unfortunately unable to accommodate guests wishing to dine if they have not pre-ordered by 10.00am (those wishing to dine on the night they arrive with us will be sent a menu a few days in advance via email). A sample menu can be seen here
Elm Grove has a fully licensed bar stocking local beers from Harbwr Brewery & The Tenby Brewing Co. as well as Gethin's Cider and other local bottled beers. We also offers a range of wines, spirits and champagne.
For those guests unsure of arrival time, or would prefer to dine later/elsewhere, there are two pubs/restaurants in the village which serve food until around 9pm - The Sun Inn & The Parsonage Inn.
There are also various options in Tenby and surrounding villages, listed below are some of our recommendations (we would advise making advance dinner reservations for visits between Easter - September as this is a particularly busy time in the county):
- Salt Cellar, Tenby - located on the Esplanade this new 2 AA Rosette restaurant offers a range of dishes using local produce : http://www.thesaltcellartenby.co.uk/
- The Grove Narberth - For something really special - visit this 3 AA Rosette restaurant. One of our favourite places in the UK, which also offers one of the best afternoon teas in the area http://www.thegrove-narberth.co.uk/restaurant
- Quayside Tearoom, Lawrenny (closed on Mondays)- a multi award winning tearoom with fantastic food including crab sandwiches and some amazing cakes that never disappoint: http://www.quaysidelawrenny.co.uk/home.html
- The Mooring, Tenby http://themooringtenby.com/ and The Lighthouse, Tenby http://www.thelighthousetenby.com/ - two great restaurants serving lunch and dinner.
- Trefloyne Manor, Penally http://www.trefloyne.com/restaurant - fantastic range of food in a beautiful location just outside Penally
- Stables Restaurant - situated within Tenby town walls - an intimate and cosy dining option with traditional dishes and friendly service www.stablestenby.co.uk
- Coast, Saundersfoot - excellent new restaurant headed up by Will Holland and featuring local fish, meat and produce http://coastsaundersfoot.co.uk/
- Top Joes, Tenby - one of our favourites - a great pizza restaurant using authentic produce.
- The Qube, Tenby - recently refurbished the menu now offers a wide range of british, european and worldwide dishes www.theqube-tenby.co.uk
- The Sand Bar, Tenby - owned and run by the team behind Tenby Brewing Co. and offering Mexican street food accompanied by some of their hand crafted beers and other micro brewery beers (wine/spirits etc also available).
- The two pubs in our village (just a 5 minute walk) are The Parsonage Inn (01834 871436) and the Sun Inn (01834 871322) - we recommend making advance bookings